- an effective education must include a Jewish religious component.
- opportunities must be provided for all Jewish children to receive a Jewish education.
- a quality program must include a caring and nurturing environment.
- students should be taught respect for all individuals.
- students should be prepared to become productive members of society.
- appreciation of the process of learning will encourage students to achieve the highest level of that learning.
- students should be aware of their civic responsibilities and current events in their community and the world.
- it is important to celebrate what it means to be an American.
- loyalty to Judaism and intelligent Jewishness cannot be separated from Jewish learning.
- Jewish learning is the Torah, or Bible.
- through professional instruction the Torah can be made accessible, in its original form, to every child.
- to train and educate literate laymen, conversant in Jewish lore and traditions, is very important.
- in the total education of the Jewish child.
- in involvement with the Jewish community by promoting spiritual and ritual observances.
- in providing the highest academic standards in both secular and Jewish studies.